Monday 27 January 2020

Current Projects

Hey, now that I have 3 readers instead of 50, I can probably cope with more intricate topics that previously would get people riled up and posting negative comments right? Lolz

Heres what I'm working On:


1. Top of the List, The Map 100 Project that I kick started, rasied 1020% of my goal of $250, to sit down and draw a map for 6 weekends.. well 1000% of 6 weekends is 60 weekends.. and I'm around 30 into it. Gotten into a good groove, 6 tiles a weekend, around 160 more to go.. so.. yeah.. 30 more weekends should do it.. lolz..
2. Kingdom Death Monster - Playthroughs. Running some events for people, trying to get some gig work doing that. slowly, but surely.
3. Cataclyzm, Related, I have a map for this too, will flesh it out for the book. Equipment Lists, Construction & Gear Manufacture rules, What Character Archtypes are used for the booklet, and testing it as I go of course.
4. Base Rules.. Is that Back to Front? Catacylzm before basic rules? well maybe.. but I'm sorta doing them in tandem. Wondering if I'll do them both as one KS later or two.
5. Combo Dungeon Crawler Rules. This is a Biig project that I really wanna do, partly as a way of making my name bigger before releasing the RPG rules.. everyone does RPG rules, so maybe instead I do these Combo Rules.
The Combo Rules are: A way for people who have backed 2 or more Dungeon Crawler Rules, to bring Minis from one, to the Other. Its not Hard, its just number crunching, but at the end of the day, who better to do it than someone who loves to crunch numbers, play Dungeon Crawls, Run KS projects and be a big data nerd about it.
6. Painting Minis.. comes in last place.. but maybe if I reorganise my life better?

p.s. more realistically in place 0, kids and wife. Has to be said, she doesn't read this blog, but still.   

No comments: