Thursday 1 October 2020

Inktober Intro & Art #01

 I've decided to 'try' to participate in Inktober in 2020. Partially this is for some practice art, in preparation for the Blood Rain Kickstarter next year.

I'm going to draw a bunch of things to include in the PDF and the town Map.

The Town Map is made up of three distinct types of buildings, Inner city Main buildings, Outer city hovels or interesting places, and Downstairs Dungeons. If you're reading this in October 2020 and want to participate, pop me a message of something you'd think matches the theme, I'll add it to the list, and I'll roll a die to see which one I draw from the list. 

Inktober 01: The Shroom Tower.

 

   Nestled on the backstreets of the city proper, Mr Bilk was an avid fan of mushrooms and attempted to use the city sewers as a place to grow some varieties, as he slept, some of his creations were warped, and a brick eating shroom managed to grow itself overnight into this .. building. 
    Interestingly, the Shroom only grew in the night, and by morning had returned to brick, not before of course changing the entire structure of the house.
Mr Bilk was consumed, it seems, into the house on that night, and while now a solid brick house, that is explored sometimes by the daring children, they often exit, white as ghosts, vowing never to return.
    No one lives there now.. yet the lights come on at night, and shadows are seen lurking within.   





Appologies: After posting this, a series of events, unexpected, came up, moving house issues, settlement issues, we were homeless for the month of Oct, so drawing Buildings was furthest from my mind. 

I'm going to endevour to attempt to do this over the coming months, in a build up to my next Kickstarter Project.

No comments: